"European Respiratory Magazine" Zhong Nanshan shares anti-epidemic experience to the world and emphasizes the value of hydrogen
Time of issue: 2022-07-08 14:05:35.265
Reprinted | "European Respiratory Magazine" Zhong Nanshan shares anti-epidemic experience to the world and emphasizes the value of hydrogen
The hydrogen-oxygen mixture has been used in the treatment of new coronavirus pneumonia in China, but it should be the first to be published in an international academic journal in the form of an official article. Although it is only a review form, the content is more formal and comprehensive, and it is a very important document. It is recommended that you study carefully after downloading.
Invited by "European Respiratory Journal", Academician Zhong Nanshan, associate researcher Guan Weijie of Guangzhou Institute of Respiratory Health, and Professor Chen Rongchang of Shenzhen People's Hospital published a review article, introducing the experience of COVID-19 prevention and control to colleagues around the world.
What are the main highlights of the article? Look at the analysis of Zhong Nanshan's team:
1. Emphasize the possibility of asymptomatic patients as an important source of human-to-human transmission, so we must pay attention to the early diagnosis of new coronary pneumonia and the isolation of confirmed cases;
2. Point out that there may be fecal-oral transmission, and emphasize the need to pay attention to the environmental sanitation of homes and communities;
3. The concepts of "four early" (early protection, early identification, early diagnosis, early isolation) and joint prevention and control are clearly put forward, and the prevention and control efforts made by my country in multiple channels are summarized, including promptly appealing to citizens not to go to the serious epidemic Regions, "lockdown" cities such as Wuhan and Huanggang, set up security measures such as body temperature monitoring in communities and other institutions, truthfully announce the number of confirmed, suspected and dead cases every day, rapid construction of shelter hospitals, living supplies, and concentration of medical staff in multiple locations Rush to Hubei;
4. Research and develop chip-based micro-PCR pathogen detection methods and rapid IgG and IgM diagnostic kits, making important efforts for scientific diagnosis and rapid diagnosis and effectively blocking the spread of the epidemic;
5. Based on recent scientific research findings, the clinical characteristics of patients with new coronary pneumonia in my country are summarized, which will help to further improve the diagnosis and treatment plan and promote the joint prevention and control mechanism;
6. Announce the latest clinical treatment progress, including the verification of the in vitro inhibitory effects of traditional Chinese medicines (Lianhua Qingwen Capsules, Liushen Pills, etc.) on the virus and the discovery of the value of chloroquine and hydrogen-oxygen mixed gas inhalation to improve the clinical symptoms of patients with new coronavirus infection. Key pathological changes in patients with new coronavirus infection;
7. The article further points out the focus of the next step, including clarifying the proportion of super-spreaders, clarifying the rule of virus release from patients before symptoms appear, clarifying the correlation between virus release and the development of clinical symptoms, and the clinical incidence of severe and non-severe patients To explore the etiology and pathogenic mechanism of the new coronavirus and find effective and safe clinical drugs.
Academician Zhong Nanshan mentioned that hydrogen has a strong anti-oxidative stress effect, and has obvious therapeutic and preventive effects on lung diseases such as pneumonia. In general, inflammation is caused by oxidative stress. Eliminating oxygen free radicals is the most fundamental way to alleviate inflammation.
Many diseases, even tumors, are a chronic inflammatory process. The basic pathophysiological mechanism of this inflammation is the oxidative stress reaction, which produces some free radical ions, which destroys the body’s tissues or makes the body Abnormal hyperplasia produces tumors.
You must know that the human body is in a dynamic balance with the surrounding environment at all times. Under the action of pathogenic factors, such as bacteria, radiation, etc., the original balance is broken, the body is damaged, and tissue and organ functions appear. , Metabolism and pathological changes in mental structure, resulting in clinical symptoms and signs.
When the cells of the human body are oxidized, oxidative damage occurs. Medically speaking, it is due to internal and external factors that cause a large number of free radicals in the body to explode. This type of outbreak is called oxidative stress.
When the oxidation degree of the cell exceeds the antioxidant capacity of the cell itself to scavenging oxides, an imbalance between the oxidation system and the antioxidant system will be formed, that is, the redox imbalance.
Too many free radicals, especially the toxic reactive oxygen species, will start to attack biological macromolecules and cause tissue cell damage. Therefore, oxidative damage is the root cause of various diseases and body aging.
Taking the treatment of human inflammation as an example, it is generally believed that removing oxygen free radicals is the most fundamental way to alleviate inflammation.
(Copyright statement: This content is reproduced from CCTV News, the copyright belongs to the original author, if there is any infringement, please contact us to delete!)